Here are the tags I made. One to swap one to keep.
Rubber Stamps : Stampin Up Printed Pattern (harlequin background), Rubber Stampede (Gerbera Daisy)
Distress Inks : Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint
Embossing Powders : Stampendous PEARLustre in Garnet and Champagne
- Blended distress inks on with foam applicator
- Waterstamped background (inked with Versamark, then spritzed with water and stamped)
- Dried with heat gun and rubbed with embossing bag (so powder wouldn't stick anywhere except where I wanted it.)
- Stamped flower with versamark, sprinkled with embossing powders and heated.
- Inked edge by applying the distress ink pad direct to paper.